The Nature of Reality Workshop
A Course Review of the Paper,
"The Origins of Mass & The Nature of Gravity"
This Event Has Ended
We live at a critical time...
Imagine a future where our energy needs are met sustainably, and humanity thrives in harmony with the fundamental wheelworks of nature. A future where we have unlocked the secrets of the quantum realm, enabling us to harness energy from the zero-point energy field, control gravity to explore the universe, and to have access to an almost infinite amount of resources. This is the bright vision that lies ahead as we embark on an extraordinary journey with Nassim Haramein and International Space Federation Science team.
The urgency to address humanity's energy and materials crisis has never been greater. As we approach the tipping point of depleting Earth's resources, Haramein's research opens up new possibilities for a sustainable future.
In just a few short weeks, Nassim and his Team will unveil a paper entitled, “The Origin of Mass and the Nature of Gravity,” conveying the foundation of unified field theory. This manuscript clearly demonstrates the source of mass and gravity emerging from the electromagnetic fluctuations from the structure of the quantum vacuum. It clarifies and unifies many fields of physics, from Max Planck’s discovery of quantum mechanics to the theory of general relativity, giving us a roadmap to revolutionize our world.
Supporting Haramein’s theories he’s predicted for years, recent images from the James Webb Space Telescope (JWST) are challenging the Big Bang theory. Well-known physicists are coming to the realizations that our universe may be a blackhole. Nassim concludes this in his 2019 scientific paper “Resolving the Vacuum Catastrophe: A Generalized Holographic Approach."
Join Nassim and the team at ISF as they reveal the promise of a new era in science and technology. Register now to secure your spot in this momentous event and contribute to shaping a better world for generations to come. We stand at the threshold of a breakthrough, where Nassim's pioneering work offers hope for a transformative journey toward a brighter and more harmonious future for humanity. Don't miss this exclusive opportunity to be part of the transformation. Together, we can create a future where the potential of the universe becomes the reality of our everyday lives.Let's Create Change Together
“The base of Quantum Physics is tied to Zero-Point Energy,
an infinite amount of energy that we cannot ignore.
This is the energy of Spacetime, the fundamental nature of our reality.”
- Nassim Haramein
Science - Technology - Awareness
3-Hour Overview Day
3pm EDT | 9pm CEST
- Origin of universal concepts from ancient times to modern physics
- Origin of ancient concepts of the nature of reality
- Evolution through history from Sumerian tablet to Greek mythology
- The birth of modern science investigation and scientific method
- The separation between religion, science and philosophy
- Golden age of modern physics
- James Clerk Maxwell and the luminiferous aether
- Max Planck and zero-point energy
- Albert Einstein – Spacetime and the lost aether
- Paul Dirac – From Dirac sea to universal scale
8-Hour Immersive Day
10am EDT | 4pm CEST
- Dark age of modern physics and the quest for quantum gravity
- Copenhagen interpretation – Physics get esoteric
- Modern quantum theory (QED, QCD) – Lost in math
- Dark matter, dark energy, dark photon
- John Archibald Wheeler – Micro black hole and quantum foam
- String theory – Lost in dimensions
- Loop quantum gravity
- The origin of mass – 30 years to unify physics
- Spacetime spin – May the vacuum be with you
- Vacuum coherence and matter creation
- All in one – The universe in a proton
- Spacememory network and the fractal structure of space
- Forbidden and lost technologies
- Lost technologies around the world
- Nikola Tesla and electrification of the world
- One century of vanishing inventors
- The future with International Space Federation
- Vacuum energy extraction
- Gravity control
- Life extension
- Transcendence of humanity and awareness
- Participation and collective action (30min)